• Mariah Carey, celebrating her 50th birthday, which was Friday, sang "Be My Baby," dedicating the song to her two children, "for staying with me at home, and not complaining too much."
"I'm going to put my gloves on, even in my house," Carey said, ending the song.
• Billie Eilish sat on her living room couch in Los Angeles with her brother, Finneas, on the one-year anniversary of her Grammy-dominating album, "When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?" The duo performed an acoustic version of "Bad Guy."
• Demi Lovato appeared from her New York City home, playing the piano and singing a soulful version of "Skyscraper."
I have chills from @ddlovato's performance of "Skyscraper" ✨
A plaid-flannel-shirt-wearing David Grohl strummed an acoustic version of "My Hero" dedicated to first responders. "And if you sing that last chorus every time you wash your hands, I think you'll be in good shape," Grohl said.
• Camila Cabello, quarantined in Miami with Shawn Mendes, let her boyfriend play guitar ("He's taking over and just killing it") while she sang "My Oh My," peeking at her iPhone for the complicated lyrics.
• Tim McGraw performing "Something Like That" while sitting on the end of his home pool's diving board. Despite the wind in the background, and a cameo by his dog, McGraw was impressed. "We could do a whole concert like this," he said.
• Sam Smith, in his bedroom in London, sang an a capella version of "How Do You Sleep"
• Ellen DeGeneres admitted to "wearing the same sweat pants three days in a row" at home. The talk show host introduced H.E.R. for a solo guitar performance across the country in her New York City living room.