Top Hollywood couple’s shock split

Saturday - 14/11/2020 07:23
Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis split after 9 years together.Source:Getty Images
Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis split after 9 years together.Source:Getty Images
After nine years together actors Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde have ended their long-running engagement.

Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde have ended their engagement after nine years together.

The couple share two kids – Otis Alexander, 6, and Daisy Josephine, 4 – apparently split earlier this year, as People reports.

“The split happened at the beginning of the year,” a source close to the couple said. “It’s been amicable and they’ve transitioned into a great co-parenting routine. The children are the priority and the heart of the family’s relationship.”
 

Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis have split after 9 years together.
Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis have split after 9 years together.Source:Getty Images

 

RELATED: Wilde’s pleated gown isn’t a hit

Wilde, 36, who directed Booksmart, and the Horrible Bosses actor, 45, started dating in 2011, with Sudeikis proposing in 2013. The couple were never married.

“I met her at a finale party for SNL,” Sudeikis told Stephen Colbert on The Late Show in 2017. “We hit it off that night.”

In 2013, Wilde told Allure that she thought Sudeikis “was so charming” when they initially met, but claimed that he “didn’t even get my number.”

“Over the next six months we kept running into each other,” she said. “(One night), my best guy friend walked up to him and said, ‘This is Olivia’s number. Use it.’ That was the beginning.”
 

The pair share two children together.
The pair share two children together.Source:Getty Images

 

RELATED: Wilde’s new role makes people vomit

Meanwhile, production of Wilde’s recent movie Don’t Worry Darling, which has been shooting in Los Angeles, was shut down temporarily, after a production member tested positive for coronavirusNew Line reports.

Despite following strict COVID-19 protocols, the result was detected during routine testing.

According to Deadline, the studio would not divulge who came back with the positive test, however the publication figured out that it was not a cast member, but someone who worked with the main cast.

Shutting down production was deemed necessary to figure out if anybody else had been exposed to the virus.

Because of the positive test, cast members have been sent into routine isolation for 14 days.

The movie stars Chris Pine, Harry Styles and Florence Pugh, directed by Wilde.

Source:

 Keywords: Hollywood

Total notes of this article: 0 in 0 rating

Click on stars to rate this article

  Reader Comments

Newer articles

Older articles

You did not use the site, Click here to remain logged. Timeout: 60 second