Join Now

Melon listeria kills three in Australia

Saturday - 03/03/2018 19:01
A third person has died in Australia after eating melon contaminated with listeria bacteria.
Melon listeria kills three in Australia

Fifteen elderly people have now been infected in the outbreak, which is being linked to a melon-grower in the state of New South Wales.

The first two fatalities were from New South Wales, and the third victim was in the state of Victoria.

The elderly, pregnant, and infants are being warned to avoid melon which has already been sliced.

Read More (...)

Total notes of this article: 0 in 0 rating

Click on stars to rate this article

  Reader Comments

Newer articles

Older articles

Top
You did not use the site, Click here to remain logged. Timeout: 60 second