Join Now

Girl, 17, electrocuted as she charged her mobile — as the headphones ‘melted in her ears’

Tuesday - 20/02/2018 22:44
A FAMILY has suffered a heartbreaking loss after their 17-year-old daughter died when her headphones ‘melted in her ears’.

A TRAGIC event has seen a student electrocuted while using her charging mobile phone as the headphones ‘melted in her ears’.

Luiza Pinheiro, from Riacho Frio in Brazil, was rushed to hospital but doctors were unable to save her life, reports The Sun.

A relative found the 17-year-old’s lifeless body on the floor of her home at about 5pm on Sunday afternoon.

They said she was unconscious and her phone, which was plugged into a charger, had been destroyed by a “huge electric charge”. It has not yet been established exactly how the teenager was electrocuted.

Luiza Pinheiro of Brazil died after headphones melted in her ears.
Luiza Pinheiro of Brazil died after headphones melted in her ears.Source:Supplied

A hospital spokesman told local media: “The girl’s grandmother told the doctor that they found her granddaughter unconscious, lying on the floor and with headphones in her ears.

“They said they believe that the young woman had an electric shock because the cell phone was charging and the phone was melted.”

He added: “It is stated in the medical record that the girl was admitted to the hospital one hour after the electric shock.

“The relatives said that the girl had received a shock, but the causes of death will still be confirmed.”

It was not raining at the time of the accident but there was a lightning storm, he said.

This story first appeared on The Sun.

Source:

Total notes of this article: 0 in 0 rating

Click on stars to rate this article

  Reader Comments

Newer articles

Older articles

Disclaimer

©2018 VidoStream. All Rights Reserved.
Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

Archives

T2
T3
T4
T5
T6
T7
CN
Top
You did not use the site, Click here to remain logged. Timeout: 60 second