Russian propagandists targeted the popular news-sharing website Reddit to influence American political debate, a US website has claimed.
Google has launched an ad-blocker for its Chrome web browser that is designed to prevent "annoying" and "intrusive" ads being shown to users.
* Facebook protects itself against leaks by tracking down the leakers and firing them.
* One Facebook employee who anonymously spoke with Wired recently asked the reporter to turn off his phone so the company couldn't track their location.
Why? Uh, because they're brightly colored?? We guess???????
The change will officially begin this July.
IN THE wake of one of YouTube’s biggest personalities being punished for filming a dead man, the world is turning on another star.
YouTube has taken further action against social media star Logan Paul
Parents are struggling with establishing new internet boundaries. A mom told BuzzFeed News she believes Logan Paul's video was "a wake-up call."
The brothers are superstars to millions of teens who have subscribed to their popular YouTube channels, bought their merchandise and can chant all the lyrics to their raps.
You can't get results tailored for another country just by changing the country code anymore.
Essentially, this new "Spotify for Artists" app, as it's called, is a mobile version of Spotify's artist dashboard, which exited beta earlier this year.
- The new feature will allow Facebook users to tap a button for additional information about the news article and source.
- Facebook has come under pressure in recent weeks to better combat the spread of fake news and misinformation.
- "This new feature is designed to provide people some of the tools they need to make an informed decision about which stories to read, share, and trust," the company said in a statement.
Data on top influencers shows they’ve been posting less and less on Snapchat in the last six months.
SARAH is a self-described helicopter parent.
Alphabet's Google is stepping up the battle against extremist content by introducing new measures to identify & remove extremist content from its video sharing platform YouTube. Newslook
A nine-month countdown to the introduction of compulsory age checks on online pornography seen from the UK has begun.
Feeling old yet?
There'll also be design changes that go beyond just the iOS app
Snaps no longer have a time limit.
Turkey has blocked all access inside the country to the online encyclopaedia Wikipedia.